My second weekly instalment for Fat Mum Slim’s Photo A Day Challenge for April.
15. SUNSET – It is near impossible to get a nice photo of a Canberra sunset on account of all the trees! This was the best I could come up with.
16. FLOWER – Aww, the pretty flower I got for free at the Majura Park Shopping Centre Open Day (and my washing in the background, haha!)
17. SOMETHING YOU DON’T LIKE – Peak hour traffic! One of the perks of being a stay at home Mum (for only three more weeks – gulp!) is that you get to avoid majority of traffic. Alas, I was stuck on this day.
18. HAIR – I’ve had more hair colours than I can count. I’m currently ultra violet purple and loving it, however I’m not sure which colour suits me best of these three…. brunette, blonde or UV??
19. ORANGE – I couldn’t think of anything interesting to take for this pic, so I failed again this month!
20. SOMETHING YOU DREW – I made this pin board with little pictures on it for my boyfriend on Valentines Day.
21. BOTTLE – This one was hard, all of the bottles in my house are uber plain and uninteresting. This is a view of my kitchen bench through my cool pink drink bottle… I’m feeling rather uninspired at the moment so it will have to do I’m afraid.