My first instalment of photos for Fat Mum Slim’s Photo A Day Challenge for April.
1. YOUR REFLECTION – I was sick as a dog on the first of April so I went with an old photo here. Look at that long brown hair and nice thin body… Inspiration to exercise!
2. COLOUR – The free coloured pencils I got from King’s Swim School at the Majura Park Shopping Centre Open Day.
3. MAIL – The absolute prettiest piece of mail I have received in a very long time. I’m sooo excited about this wedding, it’s going to be fantastic.
4. SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY – Double whammy. My gorgeous girlfriends Mell and Jenna always make me smile.
5. TINY – My beautiful baby boy when he was an hour old. You forget just how tiny they are.
6. LUNCH – Spaghetti!!! Nom nom nom.
7. SHADOW – Fail! I was out all day without a camera (on a beautiful sunny day mind you!) and by the time I got home there was no natural sunlight and I literally could not think of ANYTHING worthy of being my day 7 photo that was related to “shadow”. Super lame excuse, I know.