If you aren’t participating in Fat Mum Slim’s photo a day challenge you should be!
Woo hoo, more photos!!
9. RED – This is my absolute favourite jumper in the whole world! I got it when I was about eight and even then it was a hand-me-down, so it is at least 20 years old. So comfortable, so great, they don’t make ‘em like this anymore!
10. LOUD – Ry and I went to the local pool last week with my best friend, Jenna. The noise was deafening!!
11. SOMEONE YOU TALKED TO TODAY – I talked to my lovely Mum and my beautiful baby boy today – Double whammy!
12. FORK – I really struggled to take a semi-interesting photograph of a fork, in the end I gave up and just took a pic of this little, pretty gold one.
13. A SIGN – OK, so I actually took this pic a few months ago but still… best sign EVER!
14. CLOUDS – Ry is obsessed with mirrors so his Aunty Jenna bought him these little mirror clouds to entertain him while in the bath.
15. CAR – Daddy teaching Ryan how to drive. LOVE!
16. SUNGLASSES – Haha, I said to him “Ryan, Mummy is going to give you her sunglasses and you have to stay still and smile really nicely for a photo” and what do you know? He listened! The cutie patootie…
N.B. If you want to see the first eight photos I took for the challenge they are posted here.